Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Hebrews 11 Vs 1

Hebrews 11 (V1) In Hebrews 11 verse 1 its says Faith is confidence that we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. Faith is something you just believe in with all your heart that even though you don't know how it may be done you just put your faith into it and just pray and accept that what ever you are putting your faith in will work no l/;Faith keeps use going through are days even if you don't know what that day holds but He has a plan and as long as we keep are faith strong and never question or doubt His action for us or plan that we will always have a sense of peace and serenity and just know that God will provide the answer when He knows we need it.For me i struggle with knowing his calling and question my faith with God for me I have a hard time telling between my action and his call for when we pray i feel lead to pray but can never muster the faith to just speak out  

Application-ill will focus more on his calling and when He pull something on my heart to just speak out or go without doubt or question on it just let the lord use to speak what he has called me to speak or do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment