Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Matthew 8 vs 9-10

Matthew-8 (Vs 9-10) I know this because I am under the authority of my superior officers, and I have authority over my soldiers. I only need to say Go and they go or Come  and they come and if i say to my slaves do this they do it when Jesus heard this he was amazed turning to those who where following him he said “I tell you the truth I haven't seem faith likes this in all Israel
As humans we are always looking for someone to follow for we can do anything alone but are mistakes is that that we look for that moment follow instead of following God. We follow the latest fashion trend or we have to listen to what the newest hottest Idol says for comfort. Instead of letting God lead we let the world lead us and give more faith in the world then God and that just doesn’t make sense for the world has set us up to fail but God has set us up to succeed in him and following him with all are faith and embrace in his glory instead of embracing the world. For the world says its okay to turn faith away from God and look up to these people in high power or stature and that they now whats best for are lives and that we get so trapped in the flesh that we crave this telling of we are perfect and that we are perfect people when we are not we are all broken and if you don't turn to God and give faith him you will die for the flesh only leads to death but life with God ends in entirety with him.

Application- Today during kids club i will not let world things distract me for God while ministering to the kids for example i will not let dirty cloths get in the way of giving me all to the kids and having fun and teaching and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment