Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Philippians 4:11

Philippians 4:11

Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with what ever I have.

This verse hits deep for me for I use to be not content with what God had given me. I would always compare myself to my friends and would always see what they are good at at just shoot myself down and say I'm not good or I could never do that. It wasn't till I accepted christ and really looked at what God had given me and the talents and gifts that God knitted in me before i was even born and I began to accept my own skills instead of putting myself down and wishing had the skills of others. So many times we feel like we are not good enough or not content with what we can do and what we are given but God has given and made us they way we are for a reason and to use those abilities to grow within him and glorify him and spread his word and love. Seeing others do something we cant do can intimidate use or cause us to not even try cause we feel like we will just be laughed at but God loves us enough to single handedly craft each one of us to be different from one another. So we should be content with what God has given us as individuals following christ and use that to spread the gosspel.


Application- I will make a list of what traits and skills God has given me and thank him for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment