Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Romans 6:16

Romans 6:16

Don’t you realize that you become the slave of whatever you choose to obey? You can be a slave to sin, which leads to death, or you can choose to obey God, which leads to righteous living

This verse is so true, throughout my life I was so stubborn to give my life up there is still times today that I want to do my own things and live in the world instead of living in the word. When we get trapped in ourselves we become slaves to the world and sin that is in the world. We start to just accept sin and trick ourselves saying “every once in awhile it wont hurt or no ones looking so its okay and that I’m still a good person”. We lie to ourselves saying we are good people living in sin which can happen. Just cause you are a good person that gets along and people like you doesn’t mean you aren’t living in sin and its those things that keep us slave to sin and we just live a life trapped in sin which kills us in the end. Or you can repent from sin and choose to follow Jesus and obey God for that is a life full of living for him and the life that you where first created by him to do. God has you life already planned or you just have to choose to follow and obey him and you will live a righteous life and the more you focus on him the more you are to grow towards him a not be a slave to sin but a student of Christ.


Application-  write a letter to myself for when i go home for ten days to keep me on track with Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment