Monday, February 12, 2018

1st Chronicles 28 Verse 9

Solomon, my son learn to know the God of your ancestors intimately. Worship and serve him with your whole heart and willing mind. For the Lord sees every heart and knows every plan and thought. If you seek him, you will find him. But if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.

Once you have chosen to accept Jesus and follow him it begins this relationship that you must grow by learning more of who Jesus is. Thats why you must be in the word and learn more about Jesus. But we must also follow Jesus and serve him full heartedly. having him guide our lives and be willing to leave behind things or do stuff that we may not like. The Lord has called me to a season of living in Africa yes he has blessed me and grown me so much, but there has been tough times and moments of why am I here. But knowing that the Lord has everything planned for me and only wants to see me grow helps me remember that He has called me here for this time and to remember its in His hands and that we should always be reminded that if we are following the Lord he will guide us in the correct path.


Application- I will be starting the one year bible read for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment