Monday, February 12, 2018

Psalm 27 verse 1

Psalm 27 verse 1- The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall i fear? The Lord is the strength of my life. Whom shall I be afraid?


Sometimes we forget that the Lord is the way the truth and forget how much he has done in our lives. We can let the world and the people of the world scare us and make us feel worthless and not loved or not good. But we have something that they can never take and something much more amazing that not even we ourselves as followers don't even understand. And that is are Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Through him there is no fear for he guided our lives yes sometimes it can be nervous to take giant leaps of faith and even little ones but he will guide us and protect us. Look at me and where the Lord has gotten me. Im here in Uganda in Africa getting to serve with amazing people and help out incredible kids and yes I was shaken out my shoes nervous about going but with the Lord there is no fear and the hoy and love and teaching and gifts he has shown has been incredible. We have nothing to fear with the Lord on our side cause he already fought the battle for us and won.

Application- This week I will write down all the Lord has done for me this year so far. 


No comments:

Post a Comment