Monday, February 12, 2018

Jeremiah 29 verse 11

Jeremiah 29 Vs 11

For I know the plans I have for you “says the Lord” they are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

God knows what is going to happen in or lives. For he is all knowing, but if we choose to seek Him and follow him he has already a plan for our lives. I can personally attest for I'm living the life God has for me for he has brought me out to Africa to live in Uganda for a season of my life. The Lords plans for you are so amazing but you just have to accept him and let Him guided your life. God has shown me what he has for my life and even though I don't deserve it he has given me this life to live for him and all I can do is just do what he has asked me to do humbly for His kingdom. There will be tough seasons and really fruitful seasons, but we must always remember that our Lord is always with us and want what is best for us. In those moments we must always remember to remain faithful to Him and keep in our minds that he has the next step planned for us and its for good not disaster.


Application- this week when i do dishes i will do them humbly with no complaint remembering that the Lord has placed me here for good and to grow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment