Monday, February 12, 2018

Matthew 25 verse 35

Matthew 25 verse 35: For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me

In this verse Jesus is talking about how when Him and the angels come they will separate the sheep from the goats the goats being people who didn't accept Christ and the sheep that had accepted and follow Christ and the life he had for them. When Jesus says this he is implying that to every person that they helped feed or give drink and acknowledge and help them they where also helping Jesus. But to those who turned those people down and looked the other way didn't help Jesus and where only helping themselves. When Jesus came to earth he came to serve and help others not be served. Jesus healed sick review dead and gave people the way to everlasting life. We may not be able to do the amazing things that Jesus did but we can help those in need and share the gospel with those around us. For Jesus would go help those lost or in need so we need to be able to do that as well cause when we help others and share with them we also are helping Jesus.

Application- this week I will do my best to be able to help those around me.


No comments:

Post a Comment