Monday, February 12, 2018

Acts 16 verse 31

Acts 16 VS 31: Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, along with everyone in your house hold.

We all need to believe in our Lord Jesus for he is the way to the Father and all who know him know the Father. Jesus is waiting for you to come to him and the more you grow closer to him the closer he will grow to you. It took me a until just recently to really understand what that actually means. God is always watching and hearing your prayers. For I had a incredible moment with the Lord for he showed me that he was hearing me and answered me by showing me a shooting star. I once really didn't think stuff like that happened but the more you grow with the Lord the Lord reveals much more then you could ever imagined and we truly need to put our belief in the Lord and one thing that his hard but this verse will come true in my life I Just know that my parents will be saved for to my knowledge right now they our not but if I keep pursuing the Lord he will save my family and answer the prayer that I so desire for my family to see the life God has for them. So I believe and want you to believe as well with all your heart and keep pushing on for his kingdom.


application. I will chose a book in the bible and finish it within this week. Act

No comments:

Post a Comment